Demand & Supply Planner Job - Australia
- 2 newly created positions available due to company growth.
- Macquarie Park location, free on-site parking
- Challenging and dynamic role with strong focus on delivery and stakeholder management.
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Due to company growth MSD are currently recruiting for 2 x Demand and Supply Planners to join the Commercial Operations team based at Macquarie Park with free on-site parking available.
Reporting to the Demand and Supply Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to understand the drivers behind demand changes
- Analyse statistical demand forecast
- Facilitate and support the Sales and operations planning process
- Inventory management
- Working closely with supply sites to manage supply replenishment based on demand forecast numbers
- Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
As a demand and Supply Planner you will have:
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with strong attention to detail
- A proactive approach to problem solving, resolving potential road blocks before they become a problem
- Experience with SAP and intermediate / Advance Excel skills
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
WORKING WITH MSD
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
We work together to save and improve lives.
MSD is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations
Job: Supply Chain Mgmnt Generic Job Title:Spclst, Supply Chain Management
Primary Location: APAC-AU-NS-Sydney
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Supply, ERP, Demand Planner, Supply Chain, Supply Planner, Operations, Technology