Délégué(e) vétérinaire - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To maximize the sales of Vetoquinol products and customer satisfaction in his/her territory using professional sales presentations, building relationships and offering high quality customer support.
- To contribute to the building, maintenance and updating of the customer information database for his/her territory ensuring timely and accurate reporting of his/her activities.
- To provide accurate, complete and timely market intelligence (competitive activities, market conditions, ideas, business opportunities, etc.) to sales management and the marketing department.
- To conduct regular analysis of sales results, deviations and trends using the available resources (Impact Vet, CRM, etc.) in order to identify opportunities and threats within his/her territory and improve focus and efficiency within territory.
- University or technical degree (agronomy, agriculture biology, veterinary medicine or animal science/health) or equivalent experience;
- English language required, verbal and written;
- Functional computer knowledge in Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and specific tools (CRM);
- Field sales experience (minimum 3 years) and experience in the animal health industry;
- Results driven;
- Interpersonal / Communication skills;
- Organization skills;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Team work;