This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 30 May 2017
- We are looking for a deep learning specialist to develop our high tech medical devices, which are among the world s best time-lapse solutions for the IVF market.
- We develop and manufacture innovative medical equipment aimed at helping childless couples achieve their dreams of parenthood.
- We are a world-leading supplier a position that we maintain through continuous development.
- We supply creative solutions in a market where reliability and usability are critical sales parameters.
- Now we are recruiting a talented specialist who wants to create new products by combining our databases, time-lapse images and optical know-how.
- You will have a strong influence on your tasks and the future products of the company.
- You will work closely with everyone in the R&D department, which is composed of 15 software developers, engineers, physicists and biologists.
- You will develop new features and products for integration in our existing hardware and software devices.
- You will participate in a structured development process, from idea to ready-to-launch products.
- hold a degree in engineering, computer science, statistics or similar and have strong experience in deep learning, computer vision and big data.
- have comprehensive experience with deep learning software such as TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe or similar.
- have prior experience with large-scale data handling and data analysis, e.g. in Phyton or R.
- have profound knowledge of computer vision and image processing.
- are committed, self-motivated, responsible and take pride in creating quality products.
- are a good colleague with great cooperative skills.
- a job where you will make a difference to childless couples.
- an attractive salary which matches your qualifications.
- a job where great freedom and personal responsibility go hand in hand.
- an engaged, dynamic and international workplace which is characterised by an informal atmosphere.
- a working culture characterised by high-level professionalism and company-wide knowledge sharing.
- homemade morning buns and a number of other employee benefits.
Find a Job Find Candidates