This job is currently Archived,
Dedicated IT Infrastructure Engineer in Diabetes Finished Products Kalundborg Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Are you willing to take full responsibility of the IT infrastructure at two of our production facilities?
- We are looking for a strong candidate willing to take ownership with high engagement and that thrive in a constant changing environment.
About the department
- In Diabetics Finished Product (DFP) IT/Automation & Project Office we are approximately 45 people, where you will be anchored in one of the two IT and Automation teams and can look forward to joining a highly dedicated team.
- The team is responsible for the IT infrastructure at our two production facility and ensure that the infrastructure is operated in a LEAN way and in compliance with a GMP regulated environment.
- You will be part of one of the department's two IT / Automation teams of 12 dedicated employees, where we take ownership and set direction regarding the site IT infrastructure (network, server platform, virtualization and storage) and ensure high availability solutions in alignment with the IT strategy.
- You will ensure changes to our IT infrastructure are prepared, executed and documented in accordance with agreed timelines.
- You will be a key resource in our virtualization project as well as other vital infrastructure projects.
- It is crucial that you are able to collaborate and work at a high professional level, both internally and externally.
- You are expected to work both independently and in teams. It is necessary to have a sense for details to ensure timely and efficient changes in our IT infrastructure.
- You hold an Master's degree in IT, Engineering or similar and have at least two year of experience working with IT Infrastructure solution design and implementation, systems integration and automation projects.
- You have experience with Microsoft (Windows and AD), SAN, Network and you thrive with documentation and communication.
- The knowledge of VMware will be an advantage but isn t a requirement.
- Your attention to detail and clear understanding of the business and its future ensures that all tasks are handled appropriately and at the right time.
- Demonstrating strong communication skills, you are able to work across functions and borders and at all levels of the organisation.
- You are energetic, work independently and have a high level of personal integrity and accountability. You thrive in a fast moving and rapidly changing environment.
- You are structured and can apply a methodical and analytical approach to solving tasks.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for meeting objectives, and you are considered an enthusiastic and engaged team player.
- In the team, we have a humorous and informal atmosphere which we appreciate.
- We are an international company, therefor excellent written and oral communication skills in English are a prerequisite.
- Your job title will be IT Infrastructure Manager.
- We will evaluate incoming applications on an ongoing basis.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
- We invest significantly in both professional and personal development and the position offers attractive career opportunities for both internal and external candidate.
Find a Job Find Candidates