This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- The tasks of the DC Service team are to develop an end-to-end process overview for every customer, escalate operational issues to EDN when needed, be the hearth of every project within the DC and support daily activity with QA and safety expertise.
- It is the privileged contact of the DC with the external world (mainly EDN structure).
- It is literally the bumper of the DC that will support and protect the Operations and Admin teams in reaching their objective to deliver perfect quality, at the targeted performance and with the highest safety standards.
- The DC Service Manager will put his/her focus on supporting the team to fulfil this role within the DC.
As team manager, he/she
- Makes sure that the right priorities are set among the different tasks within the team.
- Focuses on coaching, people development and set-up some job rotations within the team to ensure full continuity of services.
- Ensures that KPI s are met and in alignment with the strategy and the objectives and initiates actions to prevent missed commitments.
- Builds a culture of high engagement in his/her organization and is a champion in the implementation of continuous improvement culture.
- Drives people and operational organizational development and plays a key role in hiring and developing people.
- Is eager to learn and builds knowhow and expertize in the different specialties within his team.
- His/her first challenges is to build this new team and work on the integration of every team member and expertize/specialty and supports them to really become the reliable supporting and protecting team Operations need. Making sure that at the end they stand as one team is his/her main objective.
- He/she is further part of the DC Leadership Team and is responsible for his yearly budget.
- People management and coaching
- Organize the workload within the team, in alignment with the DC Leadership team
- Support team s activity by bringing in some expertize, methodology or even time
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
Master degree with at least 9 to 12 years related experience
DESCRIBE THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Engaging people leader, able to coach different profiles
- Strong mindset for health, safety, environment regulations and guidelines
- Strong quality mindset and compliance orientation
- Excellent communicator, able to create a network and build win-win solutions both in internal, cross departmental and cross site contacts
- Ability to take decisions
- A feeling of the future
- Planning and organization skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to challenge his team members
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates