This job is currently Archived,
Database Expert (m/w) - Germany
HORIBA Automotive Test Systems (company)
Posted on : 06 July 2017
- Our company Test Automation is offering a full-time job with long-term prospects as a dedicated database expert in a self-organizing and cross-functional Scrum team.
- This international team is responsible for solutions in the area of Enterprise Automation and Enterprise Data Management (EA-EDM) in the automotive industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Interpret the functional and non-functional requirements as documented in a Product Backlog Item/User Story.
- Help extend the design of the data model to ensure it meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Implement the data storage element of Product Backlog Items/User Stories (currently mainly tables, views and stored procedures)
- You will be involved in building an environment for continuous deployment and delivery of the data storage tier.
- This involves creating scripts and documentation for the local delivery teams and providing support for them
- At least 3 years’ practical experience as an Oracle database developer
- At least 3 years’ practical experience as a relational database designer
- Willingness to acquire knowledge in the area of vehicle/engine exhaust emissions testing
- Oracle or other relevant certifications would be of benefit
- „SAP SQL Anywhere“, Watcom SQL and Transact-SQL skills would be useful
- Experience with NoSQL databases and Docker would be of benefit
- A willingness to work in a Scrum team
- Business fluent in spoken and written English and German
Working for Us:
- Work independently in an international environment
- Our products are innovative and require a high technical skill set
- Training specific to your career progression will be provided
- Competitive salary and social benefits