Database Expert (m/w) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
HORIBA Test Automation is offering a full-time job with long-term prospects as a dedicated database expert in a self-organizing and cross-functional Scrum team. This international team is responsible for solutions in the area of Enterprise Automation and Enterprise Data Management (EA-EDM) in the automotive industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Interpret the functional and non-functional requirements as documented in a Product Backlog Item/User Story.
- Help extend the design of the data model to ensure it meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Implement the data storage element of Product Backlog Items/User Stories (currently mainly tables, views and stored procedures)
- You will be involved in building an environment for continuous deployment and delivery of the data storage tier. This involves creating scripts and documentation for the local delivery teams and providing support for them
- At least 3 years’ practical experience as an Oracle database developer
- At least 3 years’ practical experience as a relational database designer
- Willingness to acquire knowledge in the area of vehicle/engine exhaust emissions testing
- Oracle or other relevant certifications would be of benefit
- „SAP SQL Anywhere“, Watcom SQL and Transact-SQL skills would be useful
- Experience with NoSQL databases and Docker would be of benefit
- A willingness to work in a Scrum team
- Business fluent in spoken and written English and German
Working for HORIBA:
- Work independently in an international environment
- Our products are innovative and require a high technical skillset
- Trainings specific to your career progression will be provided
- Competetive salary and social benefits
If this position appeals to you please send us your CV with a cover letter to the following address: