- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Global Labeling & Data Solutions Team , based in our Global Supply Chain, we are looking to fill the position of: DATA SOLUTIONS PROJECT MANAGER.
As a 'stratelytical' person and DATA SOLUTIONS PROJECT MANAGER you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Lead projects making a difference
- Continuously challenge yourself and others
- Interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in an international and multi-cultural environment
As a 'stratelytical' person and DATA SOLUTIONS PROJECT MANAGER you will contribute by:
- Driving data accuracy, integrity and consistency in all Supply Chain departments in SAP and related systems
- Driving the implementation of systems solutions for a continuous improvement of supply chain and artwork management processes
- Participating in divestment and acquisition projects for master data and artwork planning related topics
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Master degree’s (Supply Chain or other)
- 5 years in a Supply Chain environment
- Experience in SAP
- System and process oriented with high analytical skills
- Project Management skills
Job Segment: Database, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager, ERP, Data Management, Technology, Operations, Data