Posted on : 13 May 2017
- our company develops innovative Data Mining solutions for the Healthcare sector.
- the company is growing fast and we are seeking a self-motivated, experienced Data Scientist/bio Statistician to join our application team.
- we re looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, autonomous and organized Data Scientist / bio Statistician with excellent Communication Skills who will thrive at the heart of Technological Innovation.
- using data Analytics techniques including our kem Data Mining Software to analyze data from bio marker and Clinical studies
- developing and applying new Data Mining and Statistical methods
- writing up study reports, presenting results and suggesting interpretations.
the successful candidate will also participate in:
- commercial processes and pre-Sales and post-Sales Technical Support
- technical specifications for our technology and Testing new versions of our kem Software.
- phd or equivalent in (bio) Statistics or Data Mining
- experience as a Data Scientist or BioStatistician, ideally related to Biomarker Research or Clinical studies
- a good programming level in r. other programming languages are a plus.
- proficient skills in descriptive and inferential Statistics (hypotheses Testing), Statistical modeling (linear models, mixed models &) Machine Learning (svm, random forest &) and a sound knowledge of Statistical methods in general
- knowledge of association rules would be a plus
- a good level of spoken and written English.
75015 Paris France
Find a Job Find Candidates