Data Scientist - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- Our company develops innovative data mining solutions for the healthcare sector.
- The company is growing fast and we are seeking a self-motivated, experienced data scientist/bio statistician to join our application team.
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, autonomous and organized Data Scientist / Bio statistician with excellent communication skills who will thrive at the heart of technological innovation.
- Using data analytics techniques including our KEM data mining software to analyze data from bio marker and clinical studies
- Developing and applying new data mining and statistical methods
- Writing up study reports, presenting results and suggesting interpretations.
The successful candidate will also participate in:
- Commercial processes and pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Technical specifications for our technology and testing new versions of our KEM software.
- PhD or equivalent in (bio) statistics or data mining
- Experience as a data scientist or biostatistician, ideally related to biomarker research or clinical studies
- A good programming level in R. Other programming languages are a plus.
- Proficient skills in descriptive and inferential statistics (hypotheses testing), statistical modeling (linear models, mixed models…) machine learning (SVM, random forest…) and a sound knowledge of statistical methods in general
- Knowledge of association rules would be a plus
- A good level of spoken and written English.