Data Review Assistant - Lab Sciences - United States
Charles River (company)
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking an experienced Data Review Assistant for our Safety Assessment site located in Reno, NV.
This position will be responsible for reviewing all study data to ensure it is complete, GLP compliant, and follows SOP guidelines.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Data Review Assistant position.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year related experience. Experience in an animal research facility preferred. GLP experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of processes used for study data collection.
- Basic understanding of SOPs, GLPs and other applicable regulatory guidelines governing the recording and review of study data.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet