This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 April 2017
- Our company is an e Clinical Commerce Network that specializes in the financial payment, management and execution of clinical trial related payments.
- We employ cutting edge technology to provide our customers with industry leading solutions and are currently seeking to fill the position of Data Manager.
Basic Job Function
- The role of the Data Manager is to support the internal operations team to ensure efficient and effective clinical trial set up for our Clients that are on-boarded onto our financial software products. This requires gathering requirements and specifications, drafting data transformation logic, overseeing enterprise data integration efforts, providing ongoing data and technical support while coordinating with project managers and software engineers for project implementation and post go-live success.
- Leads and is responsible for the data team that provides project/program and enterprise level data implementations services based on the scope of work.
- Executes the delivery of all data integration, ETL, technical support and all related ongoing data management tasks in accordance with the timelines and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures all Data integration documentation is in place for all clinical trials in accordance with company SOPs, best practices and policies.
- Responsible for the Client self-service data integration and technical support activities to ensure successful API integration and/or e Clinical system integrations through documented practices and operating procedures.
- Responsible for the oversight and management of the data analysts including accountability for estimating, tracking and quality completion of all API data integration, ETL, or sFTP file transform and testing requirements.
- Provide technical oversight and support to external enterprise clients performing integration activities with FLS's data platforms/solutions Collaborates with the engineering team on API updates, testing, and deprecation activities and communicates to internal operational stakeholders as necessary.
- Supports communication to external partners regarding updates or changes related to the API that impacts external integration.
- Responsible for the oversight, support and quality implementation of all relevant data activities, XML import, CML creation/selection and/or testing support, as needed.
- Accountable for the ongoing data processing activities and provides operations support when questions or troubleshooting is required in a timely manner.
- Creates and provides User Acceptance testing (UAT) environment support, test data and/or any other data related to UAT set up needs to ensure readiness.
- Effectively communicates with functional team member to ensure timely resolution of issues and/or questions.
- Ensure the data analyst team is proficient in the performance of core data activities including ETL testing, validation, EDC integrations with existing partners, XML import, CML assignment, routine data processing.
- Provides training to the data analysts and/or operational personnel related to data activities and tasks as requested.
- Responsible for attending implementation team meetings and providing timely follow up to action items and activities.
- Ensures the data analyst team is providing timely and accurate data by running reports, completing QC of data, are capable and proficient in data integration and ETL activities.
- Provides solutions and plans to support the operational department drive efficiency and process optimization.
- Ensures data integration documentation is audit ready for all projects.
- Ensures high level of Client satisfaction by delivering data related reports or resolutions.
- Bachelor s degree in scientific, business, finance/accounting, and/or technology/software development area or other comparable required
Additional skill set:
- Strong attention to detail, timelines and deliverables
- Possess critical thinking ability and creative problem solving skills
- Highly organized with solid planning and time management capabilities
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office suite, MS Access, SQL and/or Macro experience and knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities. Resourceful and well organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in clinical research/data management principles and/or Electronic data capture (EDC) system integrations or similar relevant experience
- Knowledge in electronic data warehouse structures
- Ability to solve complex data challenges
- Ability to understand data architecture from a variety of eClinical system and define data requirements
- Technical knowledge of API and RWS methodology
- Strong understanding of XML Schema and macro development
- Technical knowledge of CDISC ODM schema
- Expertise in all execution steps for typical ETL lifecycle
- Experience and proficiency in software implementation and system integrations is preferred
Durham North Carolina United States
Find a Job Find Candidates