Data Management - Data Base Administrator - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Role and main tasks:
- DBAs’ Team oversight
- Assist DBA manager in:
- answering of the recurrent customers’ questions;
- different DBAs’ projects like the finalization of the DBAs’ HandBook (90 % already done), new views by writing specs and coordinating the validation with DBAs who are not in site; the subopt/share info processes;
- follow up / coordination of (non-)D2D pending tasks under the DBAs’ responsibility.
- Take care of the periodic review of the different accesses provided by the DBAs
- DBAs’ Team “facilitator” (e.g.: ensure backup and availability, meeting secretary, …).
- Replace the manager to prepare some not-sensible meetings (not linked to the CDISC conv.)
- Master in a scientific and/or a computer discipline.
- Experience in Data Management ( preferably pharmaceutical domain )
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in SAS Programming
- SAS BASE, SAS MACRO (UNIX and WINDOWS)
- Collection and management of data coming from clinical trials
- Knowledge of InForm and Central Designer is an asset
- Knowledge of SAS DRUG DEVELOPMENT is an asset
- ORACLE databases
- English: Fluent
- French: Asset
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.