Data Domain Expert Specialist (Material) - Konstanz, Germany - Germany
- Design master data processes in accordance with business organization and aligns master data rules and definitions with and within different business streams.
- Identify and handle new data requirements for products and materials and integrate these into the global master data platform aimed at data alignment and efficiency
- Use own judgement to identify data solutions within the data domain, aligns data to the other domains and contributes to the design and implementation of the IS/IT data strategy.
- Implement solutions for new data requirements for products, lead the implementation for complex material data projects and programs within the IS/IT master data group.
- Align the definitions and rules across different business streams to achieve common master data standards for products, materials and reporting.
- Ensure policies and procedures are documented according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS) and Data Management standards.
- Use System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards in the business and IT approach
- Has a specialized knowledge of SAP master data management, data management solutions and the implementation within IS/IT and the business. Uses persuasion and expertise to reach agreement on changes
- Work independently and is primary resource on complex issues in the discipline. Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Manage the annual budget for the data domain area.
- Work independently and is primary resource on complex situations in the discipline. Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain and expand relationships with colleagues and vendors within finance and people chain and is influential in support of projects and ongoing operations.
- Establish relationships with colleagues and vendors within manufacturing and supply chain and is influential in support of projects and ongoing operations.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Has specialized depth and breadth knowledge of expertise of SAP, material master data structure and functionalities.
- Ability to work with Quality Management Systems.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Access to transportation to attend meetings and ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
- Associate Degree, equivalent or other University Degree
- Experienced software or solution developer with demonstrated success working on pharmaceutical laboratory and/or business systems
- Work experience in validated environment
- Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of computer systems validation
- Specialized knowledge of SAP MDG, Informatica and connected systems.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com