Data Domain Expert (Material) - Japan
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Data Domain Expert (Material) in our Japan office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across over 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Provides analysis, organisational and technical expertise for the use of material master data within the manufacturing,supply chain and controlling.
- Integrates specialized in-depth and breadth expertise and a consultative approach in solving complex data problems to the business, to applications and reporting as individual or as team lead.
- Designs master data processes in accordance with business organization and aligns master data rules and definitions with and within different business streams.
- Identifies and handle new data requirements for products and materials and integrate these into the global master data platform aimed at data alignment and efficiency
- Uses own judgement to identify data solutions within the data domain, aligns data to the other domains and contributes to the design and implementation of the IS/IT data strategy.
- Implements solutions for new data requirements for products, lead the implementation for complex material data projects and programs within the IS/IT master data group.
- Aligns the definitions and rules across different business streams to achieve common master data standards for products, materials and reporting.
- Ensures policies and procedures are documented according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS) and Data Management standards.
- Uses System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards in the business and IT approach
- Has a specialized knowledge of SAP master data management, data management solutions and the implementation within IS/IT and the business. Uses persuasion and expertise to reach agreement on changes
- Works independently and is primary resource on complex issues in the discipline. Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Manages the annual budget for the data domain area.
- Works independently and is primary resource on complex situations in the discipline. Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintains and expands relationships with colleagues and vendors within finance and people chain and is influential in support of projects and ongoing operations.
- Establishes relationships with colleagues and vendors within manufacturing and supply chain and is influential in support of projects and ongoing operations.
EDUCATION,COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Ability to write and speak in the Japanese and English language
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work with Quality Management Systems.
- Has specialized depth and breadth knowledge of expertise of SAP, material master data structure and functionalities.
- Associate Degree, equivalent or other University Degree
- Experienced software or solution developer with demonstrated success working on pharmaceutical laboratory and/or business systems
- Work experience in validated environment
- Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of computer systems validation
- Specialized knowledge of SAP MDG, Informatica and connected systems.
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally, up to 30% of the working time during projects phases
諸手当 ： 通勤交通費、借家補助費、時間外手当など
昇給・賞与： 昇給 原則年1回、 賞与 年2回
勤務時間 ： 本社（大阪・東京）9：00～17：30／工場（大阪・山口）8：00～16：45 ／研究所（神奈川）9：00～17：45
休日 ： 土曜、日曜、祝日、メーデー、年末年始など（年間123日程度）
休暇 ： 年次有給休暇、特別有給休暇、リフレッシュ休暇、産前産後休暇、育児休暇、子の看護休暇、介護休暇、フィランソロピー休職制度
【Employee Benefits in Japan】
Allowances : Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
Working Hours: Headquaters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
Holidays : Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves : Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave, Philanthropy Leave
Empowering Our People to Shine