This job is currently Archived,
Data Base Administrator Boulogne-Billancourt France,
Product Life Group (company)
Posted on : 10 February 2017
- Our company is the European industry-leading specialist service provider for the Life Sciences industry, focused on delivering high quality professional services in the areas of Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Process alignment and Medical services.
- Our company services are targeting support for comprehensive compliance and safety throughout the product life cycle, therefore enabling continuity and productivity of product development and subsequent processes.
- As a result of the deployment of a new project we are now seeking a Data Base Administrator responsible for tracking resolutions of non conformity, creations of tools, and importing/ validations of data.
- Determine and grant access to the users after validation of trainings
- Ensure training and provide supports for training creation and support users on a daily basis.
- Be the privileged contact for the resolution of incidents
- Create / modify data or extractions of data according to the needs
- Collect users comments or questions or improvements on the use of the system and trace them back to the global management teams
- Coordinate locally the projects of modifications / evolutions of the system
- Provide documentary support for processes associated with the system (procedures, forms, etc.)
- Update, as often as possible, internal and external monitoring tools
- Education: Bachelor or higher degree diploma in a sciences related field or IS management
- Experience: 3 years of work experience minimum in a database management in the cosmetic industry
- Experience in implementation of processes and / or database with a strong culture of project management.
- You are used to work in a multidisciplinary team and to be closed to the users of the system for which you are responsible.
- Master of the Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and computer knowledge to ensure a first level of technical support
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written) for daily contacts with local and internationally partners
- Expertise in cosmetic regulatory
- Organizational and planning capabilities
- Good presentation and communication
- Good stress management
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development
- International and growing company
- Dynamic environment
France – Boulogne Billancourt
Find a Job Find Candidates