This job is currently Archived,
Data Analysis Internship Technical Service Franklinton United States,
Posted on : 25 June 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as our summer internship program, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Summer Internship Program Overview
- Our company s Summer Internship Program provides a wide range of opportunities for current college students.
- We pride ourselves in offering real-world projects and providing interns with multiple networking opportunities to help you learn and grow both personally and professionally.
Data Analysis Internship Technical Service
- Our Technical Service department is looking for an Intern to work on data analysis projects that will enable us to better assist our customers.
- Those students interested in data analytics, statistical programming, and database development will enjoy this work and in the process, you will gain real world experience in developing innovative data analysis tools in the biotechnology industry.
- Enrollment in a BS, MS or PhD degree program with a focus on data analysis, mathematics, statistical programming, or computer science
- Preferred coursework includes: Data Querying and Reporting, Data Access and Management, Data Visualization, Data Cleaning, Data Mining, Statistical Analysis of Databases,
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (PLEASE INCLUDE GPA ON RESUME)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Franklinton NC USA
Find a Job Find Candidates