This job is currently Archived,
DAS Americas Regional Intern Hopkinton United States,
Posted on : 24 May 2017
- The Marketing Communications intern will act as a help to the MarComm organization, working on different marketing channels and strategic projects to enable better insight into the market.
- The intern will be part of a the Americas regional marketing team focused on Inorganic and Organic business units and part of a team of three and a virtual team throughout the US.
- This internship is open to undergraduates studying business or related degree with a marketing component.
- It is approximately a 3 month internship to start after your summer exams through to your return to your studies.
- Work on campaign activities such as email deployments, landing pages, social media efforts, brochure or promotional material development, 3rd party digital marketing content and placement under the guidance of Regional Marketing Leader
- Work with MarComm team on the development of Marketing content for support materials for the sales teams
- Measurement of campaign activities including recommendations of modifications for greater effectiveness
- Assist with event marketing related activities under the direction of Field Marketing Manger
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate studying Bachelors degree in Business Studies or related degree with a marketing component
- Minumum of 2 years study complete at the time of the internship
- No previous experience required, but evidence of core competencies and transferrable experience should be included in your covering letter.
- Creative Suite experience a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Project management skills multi-tasking, prioritizing, communication with multiple stakeholders
- Team player roll up your sleeves attitude
% of Travel Required :None
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Our company is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Hopkinton MA US
Find a Job Find Candidates