Czech and English speaking Customer Advocate Representative - Hungary
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or problem, and to keep the customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving the issue.
- facilitate a resolution by bringing together the appropriate functions
- implement/recommends a procedure that ensures the problem does not occur again, or recommends products or services to better meet customers' needs.
- Manage proactively inbound and outbound calls
- Wow our customers by listening attentively to their needs, gain agreement on the resolution and bring the issue to conclusion
- Remember you represent the company brand
- Logging of calls from customers onto our database and following escalation procedures to resolve problems or issues
- To provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all of our customers and show empathy for the customer at all times
- Develop and execute Customer Success
- Plans for each account, including both strategic and tactical approaches to ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Cross- and up selling to development and retention accounts by informing customers of promotions and special deals as well as service options.
- Developed customer intimacy based on trust and gained customer insight
- Manage the Customer Service Life-cycle for key customers
- Liaising with clients about various products and various aspects of their needs (order, invoicing, deliveries…), being accountable for the whole customer experience with our company.
- To maintain good working relations with internal and external customers and to liaise with Sales teams, logistics and Finance teams on a regular basis.
- Supply customers with expected delivery dates and delivery status, or product status when required
- Ability to reach mutually acceptable solutions to complex problems which arise; level headed, able to manage and resolve issues under pressure
- Must have fluency in Czech and English.
- Hungarian language knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively both in writing and verbally at all levels.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- A strong team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Passion, energy and positivist
- Able to demonstrate a systematic thought processes to managing your own workload
- An ability to follow procedures whilst empathizing with customers to resolve cases/issues.
- A resilient and creative approach to dealing with difficult customer inquiries and complaints.
- Strong customer service focus essential with a determination to resolve issues.
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to react appropriately and effectively to changing circumstances and demands.
- Influencing people at all levels across the business to ensure customer satisfaction levels are achieved
- Accountable Knowledge of SAP and CRM systems an advantage
- A creative thinker and willing to challenge existing processes and propose solutions of SFDC and SAP desired Experience in a Customer Service environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages (Word and Excel)
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build effective relationships internally and externally
- Experience in a Customer Service environment