This job is currently Archived,
Customer Unit Lead, Vaccines (m/f) - Austria
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company is in growth. We open a role as a Customer Unit Lead in Vaccines to bring our new Vaccines portfolio to realization.
- As vaccines is a new product franchise to our company , you would have a unique opportunity to design the strategy, execute and be fully accountable for driving growth in Austria.
- We look for someone who will take advantage of our growing product portfolio in vaccines, realism market share gains due to new formulations, dual gender vaccinations, new digital practices / multi channel marketing channels and support the ongoing health security of Austria.
- You will step into the Austrian leadership team reporting directly to the MD and owning the P&L for the Austrian vaccines franchise.
- You will have a team of 5+ direct reports for whom you will need to provide leadership and strategic guidance.
- We offer a unique opportunity to put in place a new strategy and realise growth taking advantage of parternships and best practise sharing across the DACH region.
- As vaccines is a new franchise for our company , you must bring prior vaccines expertise with you to support our aggressive growth plans.
- Responsible for identification, assessment and analysis of customer needs and strategic development of collaboration with stakeholders.
- P&L of the customer unit (CU) in order to reach this goal, as well as for achieving/ exceeding sales targets and agreed KPI's and for the company business.
- The CUL drives sales and results within geographical and/or therapeutic area.
Key components of the job includes but are not limited to:
- Understand and be able to influence the relevant business environment and business mechanisms, have a tangible and accessible regional network, shape tenders, contracts and listings to our favor, ensure value propositions of our company’s products/services are clearly understood develop these value propositions if needed work with regional Scientific Leaders lead by Medical Affairs (e.g., advisory boards/symposium)
- High product complexity (entire portfolio of Immunology/HCV-HIV or Primary Care or Acute Care or Vaccines)
- Customers and Growth Initiative responsibilities of key strategic importance to company, driving ‘Priority Growth Initiatives’
- Highly complex set up of Customer/payer landscape (e.g. national accounts driving decisions for entire country)
- Strategically critical Customers incl. University Hospitals with significant national influence
- Understanding the customer value proposition and identifying mutual interest with company for customer offerings driving business;
- Understanding and being able to influence the relevant business environment and business mechanisms, having a tangible and accessible regional network, shaping contracts and listings to the company’s favor, ensuring value propositions of company’s products/ services are clearly understood and these value propositions developed if needed;
- Working cross-functionally and managing to facilitate discussions and executions in a matrix organization ensuring all relevant stakeholder input for maximizing results;
- Securing organizational understanding of key customer needs and taking part in defining what customer solutions are needed in close collaboration with other regional Customer Units, Customer Solutions team, National Accounts & Medical Affairs;
- Collaborating with relevant functions in our company and listening to internal needs/ wants to find the best solution for customers and patients;
- Managing talent within the team (Strategic Account Managers, Sales Managers/Customer Solution Managers, and Customer Reps) and forecasting personnel needs.
- Supporting recruiting efforts (interviews, hiring), conducting performance evaluation, and ensuring appropriate development;
- Continuously seeking for innovative initiative in customer engagement to drive business;
- Working with regional Scientific Leaders lead by Medical Affairs (e.g., advisory boards/symposium).
- Identifying, managing and building strong connections with CU health care decision-makers;
- Optimizing and coordinating at the CU level all priority products to achieve the best possible resource allocation and prioritization;
- Being an expert of the Customer value chain.
Minimum Educational Requirements
University degree in business or life sciences from accredited university preferred
Core Competencies / Wichtigste Kompetenzen
- High level of analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and recommended in German
Good understanding of healthcare systems (ideally in Austria);
- Several years of experience in Marketing, Market Access and/or Account Management;
- Excellent Budget competence.
Experienced People Manager
Potential and mobility to grow into more senior management roles in future.
- The minimum annual salary for this position is 106,800 Euros and varies according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.”
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Immunology, Medical, HIV AIDS, Franchise, Infectious Disease, Healthcare, Retail