Customer Unit Head (Associate Director), Primary Care - Denmark
- Do you want to help our company become the world’s best healthcare company – while unleashing your own full potential?
- Do you relish the opportunity to have a high level of responsibility and lead a strong and diverse team of sales professionals?
- Then you could be our new Customer Unit Head Primary care for company’s activities in Denmark.
- You will be an integral part of our Leadership Team making a difference for the customers and patients and achieving ambitious targets!
- As our new Customer Unit Head Primary care you will report the Managing Director Denmark and have full P&L responsibility for the department budget.
- Being an Associate Director, you will collaborate with Top Customers in order to drive sales and results within geographical and/or therapeutic area.
- You enjoy continuously seeking for innovative initiatives in customer engagement to drive business.
- You understand the customer value proposition and identify mutual interest with company for customer offerings driving business.
- At the same time, you influence the relevant business environment and business mechanisms, have a tangible and accessible regional network, shape tenders, contracts and listings to our favor, ensure value propositions of company’s products/services are clearly understood develop these value propositions if needed. You engage with regional Scientific Leaders lead by Medical Affairs (e.g., at advisory boards/symposium).
Being responsible for Primary care business also includes:
- Identifying, managing and building strong connections with health care decision-makers
- Optimizing and coordinating at the customer unit level all priority products to achieve the best possible resource allocation and prioritization.
- capturing business opportunities, namely developing strategy and tactics related to business proposals and implementing them with customers.
- Securing organizational understanding of key customer needs and taking part in defining what customer solutions are needed in close collaboration with Customer Solutions team, National Accounts & Medical Affairs.
- Internally, you collaborate with relevant functions in our company and listen to internal needs / wants to find the best solution for customers and patients.
- What is more, you take pride in managing talent within the team (KAMs and Account Representatives) and forecast personnel needs, including recruiting, performance evaluation, and ensure appropriate development.
- You understand science, business – and people!
- Ability to work cross functional and manage to facilitate discussions and executions in a matrix organization ensuring all relevant stakeholder input for maximizing results is key for being an efficient Customer Unit Head in our company.
You demonstrate the following qualifications, skills and characteristics:
- Preferably scientific Master’s degree (pharmacy or life science) or alternatively • business degree
- 5-8 years of experience in a sales or marketing role from a pharmaceutical/biotech company
- Experience of leading a team of not less than 2-3 people
- High level of energy
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Good problem-solving skills, can-do attitude
- Passion for developing the teams
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Excellent spoken and written English and Danish.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Segment: Medical, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Manager, Science, Healthcare, Sales, Management