Customer Technical Support - Clinical Diagnostics Group ( 12 Months Maternity leave cover) - Australia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To provide internal and external customers with a high level of technical & application support.
- The CTS Team form part of the Technical Services Group.
- This role will provide first level remote (phone) diagnostic and application support for users of company clinical diagnostic instruments.
- The CTS team is responsible for logging all customer interactions in our integrated Global Complaint Handling system along with interfacing with our field based engineers via Service Max for work order handling and resolution.
- This role will interact daily to provide customer support to reduce instrument downtime and increase customer experience on using our products and services.
- Good telephone skills, organization skills. technical skills, good customer skills
- Good and consistent documentation skills, able to work independently
- Must be a team player who can collaborate well with cross functional teams
- Providing technical diagnostic and troubleshooting advise over the phone
- Customer service experience, laboratory experience and experience with diagnostics/life science equipment/tests.
- Prior experience in a customer diagnostic support or super user training will be an added advantage Science / Bio science degree or similar