This job is currently Archived,
Customer Technical Development (IE & Energy) - China
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- To provide professional and timely technical expertise to our customers,
- To develop and initiate new application / new technology and process for our product portfolio.
- To support customer’s application by designing/optimizing formulation and process for mass production to support our business growth in GC & SEA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To provide coating technical expertise for IE & Energy and EE business in GC&SEA. (Including new coating applications development, formulation design and trial running, troubleshooting and productivity improvement etc.),
- Work together with regional and global technical development teams to develop new coating applications, design and develop formulation and process on specific products and their applications. The goal is to build up technical foundation on coating of Specialty Polymers for markets.
- Provide fast response to local customer and market needs in alignment with the global business objectives to accelerate our business growth in the region.
- Act the on-site technical support including recipe design, process know-how (including spin coating, spray coating and powder coating), application guide, and performance certification to the regional applications including flat display functional coating, Battery separator coating, PV back-sheet coating, architecture coating, anti-corrosion coating and non-sticky coating etc.
- Support commercial team and market manger to prepare the product & application literature, attend trade show and customer seminar for product promotion, lead the market program on specific segment/application.
- Understand the latest technology and market trend in coating, and establish the cooperation with regional research institutes and associations.
- To share with his /her expertise with whole CTD team, support to build up one total-solution team.
- Excellent academy and application knowledge on coating chemistry and process, specific knowledge on fluorine polymer, silicone, or acrylic products.
- At least 3 years Technical application & development experience, be good at coating formulation design and processing.
- Prefer knowledge include flat display functional coating product development and process.
- Be able to design the formulation and processing condition, and optimize trial parameters, supply right solution to solve customer issues timely.
- Be familiar with coating testing and characterization methods. Could explain all testing data to customer for business development;
- Problem-solving and Design of Experiment (DOE) skills,
- Able to work and communicate clearly with internal and external
- Be open ,self confidence and great team work spirit
- Strong desires for success, self motivated, proactively looking for new challenges.
- Travel extensively in the region of Greater China and South East Asia.