Customer Support Technician - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
2. San Francisco CA US
3. Cambridge MA US
Core Job Duties:
• Assist in troubleshooting and performing routine maintenance/calibrations on common laboratory equipment such as centrifuges, rotovaps, balances, chillers, vacuum pumps, incubators.
• Perform routine/preventative maintenance on more complex laboratory instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, UV/VIS.
• Monitor OEM or Third Party vendors who service equipment including escorting, documenting repairs with appropriate documentation from vendors.
• Prime and/or Quality Check of instruments on daily or weekly basis as required
• Manage compound inventory/request system
• Perform metrology calibrations
• Perform routine cleaning and maintenance of lab equipment
Bachelor’s degree in Sciences (Chemistry, Biology, etc.) or equivalent military education/training or Science/Electronics based Associates Degree.
Experience operating pharma instruments, equivalent work experience and a minimum of 2 years related hands-on Pharma/Biotech experience.
Ability to clearly communicate instrumentation updates and status orally and in written communication.
Ability to work positively in a team environment.
Active in lab environment; use of phone and computer.
The employee will regularly be required to walk, stand, sit and talk or hear; to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift or move weights up to 50 pounds.