- Provides leadership and supervision for assigned Customer Support Team.
- Provides direction for the delivery of post sales customer support and is actively involved in customer retention including participation in the resolution of customer concerns and the cause of these concerns.
- Develops work instructions and procedures according to Quality Control Procedures .
- Insures all departmental objectives, metrics and measures are achieved.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the department.
- Day to day supervision of assigned team, ensure schedule adherence, order accuracy, service and quality interactions and that all department measurements are met.
- Ensures that team members, under direct supervision, follow established procedures, practices and policies for Department and for the Quality System.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory (SOX, ISO, FDA, cMDR, etc.), business and department guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Manage, coach and supervise the quality assurance of all customer interactions through effective delivery of call monitoring, mentoring and training on call strategy, customer satisfaction programs, relevant system and related products.
- Participate in and occasionally lead Lean, Six Sigma and other CI activities.
- Review and approve credit, debit and RGA transactions up to authorization levels and as appropriate per BD policy and procedure.
- Participation in issue resolution and customer contact escalations. Investigate and resolve service complaints from internal and external customers.
- Responsible for personal and professional development to maintain expertise and growth in the areas of management through training, networking, and professional affiliation.