Customer Support Specialist (f/m) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Support and consult our customers in the application of our products and in all physics related matters
- Put our products into operation at customer site and train the customers
- Contribute to user manuals and training material in cooperation with other departments
- Cooperate with other departments in order to meet customer requests
- Worldwide travel
- Physicist / Medical Physicist by education or similar
- Very good communication skills
- Disposition to work closely with colleagues in a high performance team
- Ability to deal with customers internationally
- Ability for worldwide travel required
- Proactive, self-dependent and result oriented way of work, with an absolute focus on customer satisfaction
- Passion for new technologies and medical devices
- Good knowledge of MS-Office tools
- Excellent English and German skills, additional languages would be a plus
- This Position offers a self-reliant, internationally active and diversified job.
- Do You estimate a dynamic and cooperative working and want to actively contribute to our and your success?
- We look forward to Your meaningful application.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.