Customer Support Officer - Wearables - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,400 employees worldwide.
- Our company's mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Are you a client-oriented and trust-creating person?
- Do you want to join a dynamic technology driven company at the forefront of Additive Manufacturing with the largest production plant in the world?
- Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a: Customer Support Officer.
- This eye-wear platform consists of various components, including a custom 3D scanner.
- As a Customer Support Officer, you will be in constant contact with our customers, and with internal and external partners.
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers regarding the scanner, planning intervention by the Field Service Technician, whenever necessary.
- You will be responsible for the orders from A to Z, starting with the order intake until the delivery of the ordered goods.
- On top of that, you will be in charge of the administrative support and invoicing for the Wearables business line.
- You have obtained a Bachelor degree, or have equivalent knowledge through your experience
- A commercial flair and efficient communication skills are essential
- You are service-minded and customer oriented
- Knowledge of English is a must-have. Knowledge of any additional European language is an asset.
- You work accurately and you have strong administrative skills
- You are a natural multitasker and team player
- You have the ability to work independently
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated international sales team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.