- To fulfill after sales needs of customers in the assigned territory
- Responsible to Maintain response time & downtime to assigned customers
- Responsible for instruments installation and Warranty service in the Field.
- Responsible for Billable service and promote the service contracts.
- Responsible for Accessories & Consumables sales
- Performs field service as advised by the supervisor, carrying our repairs, maintenance and installation of instrumentation and their accessories.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Executing preventive maintenance calls as scheduled.
- Align personal working practices with the team performance targets. Actively demonstrate compliance with all team targets.
- Maintains personal service spares issued and inventory records to the highest standard. Ensures all anomalies are quickly and effectively reported and resolved.
- Ensures that all tools and test equipment is adequate to perform service required, and that all test equipment issued is calibrated at the times specified.
- Makes returns of all fully completed service documentation, Service Reports, Expenses Claims, on a daily basis.
- To ensure that quality standards are maintained while servicing the equipment.
- To maintain good communication at all relevant levels of customer organization.
- In case, customer gives poor rating while taking feedback about our services, necessary support has to be taken from colleagues and ensure that customer complaint is resolved.
- Knowledge Management
- To continuously update the technical knowledge of products.
- Attend local / overseas Training
- To develop applications knowledge.
- To develop soft skills related to communication, selling and customer management.
- Cross functional support
- To support all colleagues as and when necessary aligning to objectives of organization growth.
- To help Service Sales by following up on contract status, Account Receivables and promoting Upgrades/Accessories/Consumables.
Diploma in Engineering or Sciences
Required work experience related to position：
- Minimum 2 years working experience in servicing and supporting Life Science and Diagnostics analyzers
- Experience supporting automation solution will be a plus.
- Travelling within Japan as required.
- Background in Electronics preferably gained in a high technology service environment, together with an understanding of Life Science and Diagnostics applications.
- English communication skill (mainly READING)
- Resourceful and resilient in achieving goals, Focused on achieving results
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Creates and maintains effective customer relationships
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with customers on all levels, providing service information, technical data and general help as necessary.
- Ability to communicate internally; orally and in writing.
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Understanding of excellent Customer Service
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Down Time
- Overdue PM
- PM Kit/Consumable sales
- Regional Revenue