Customer Support Associate - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- General mission: Responsible for providing expert-level applications training and on-going service trouble shooting and support for all product lines.
- Documents product complaints and feedback in accordance with regulatory and internal processes.
- Provide on-site and/or remote product application support to customers.
- Domestic and international travel to conduct product training and installations. Up to 60%.
- Scientific and technical information are provided in response to inquiries regarding our company Dosimetry products as it relates to their clinical use;
- Technical and product release knowledge are continually refreshed.
- Train and support customers to properly and safely use equipment/systems. Trouble shooting, repair and calibrate hardware onsite or in the office.
- Serves as a technical expert and resource to our customers; Training and installation guidelines are followed and records are maintained in collaboration with responsible departments.
- Handle day-to-day customer service tasks: technical requests, pre/post installation follow-up, and hotline support.
- Creates service orders, ensures smooth installation planning, remove roadblocks to regular clinical use.
- Addresses customer concerns quickly. Participates in hotline support and 24/7 service initiative.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure fulfillment of customer needs and proactive handling of incidents/complaints.
- Proactively resolves service incidents and complaints according to established procedure/processes.
- Communicate with customers: incident management, customer inquiries, complaint handling.
- Processes, investigates, and reports customer product complaints and change requests in compliance with medical device manufacturer regulatory guidelines. Complaint lead times are kept to a minimum.Advise customer on spare part selection, maintenance services, upgrades, reports potential sales to Service Sales Representatives.Manage and update databases.Creates clear, traceable, and audit-ready customer database entries
- Follow-up on delivery status, adherence to time-frame commitments.
- Maintains a clear overview of all open issues and reacts swiftly to resolve delays.
Education and Experience:
M.S. in Medical Physics is preferred. M.S. or B.S. in Nuclear Engineering, Health Physics, as well as other Engineering disciplines and/or a background in Treatment Planning (Dosimetry) will also be considered.
- 3-5 years of prior working experience
- Experience in medical product applications training is strongly desired.
- Experience in medical device repair and calibration is a plus.
- Experience as clinical physicist is a plus.
- General knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc… are a must.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server software is a plus
- Behavioral Characteristics:
- Detail oriented
- Driven and proactive
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Team player
- Able to work Independently in challenging environments
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.