This job is currently Archived,
Customer Success Manager - United States
Posted on : 28 August 2017
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Location : Waltham MA US
Job Description :
Role Purpose: Drive Services orders at named accounts and select assigned opportunities
Span of Control: Assigned accounts
Span of Control: Assigned accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Experience working in a fast paced, growth environment
- Planning, prioritizing, reporting, problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Attention to detail and a concern for quality
- Good understanding of enterprise systems – infrastructure, databases, systems integrations, et al.
- Experience with TIBCO Spofire and other analytic tools, clinical data systems, SAS or other.
- Direct experience with Solution delivery and pre-sales highly desirable.
- Direct experience with TIBCO Spotfire desirable.
- Drive growth of service orders at assigned accounts
- Identify and develop Service leads at assigned accounts. Drive leads into clear written services solution proposals and SOWs, scope effort and quote services prices, drive orders to closure.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders at assigned accounts. Expand relationships into new domains/Groups/business within the organization.Relationship building will be done with and independent of GAM and RAM.
- Help promote our products and services at key accounts generally so that stakeholders know well what PerkinElmer does.
- Assist with Pursuing strategic relationships with third parties to partner our solutions to customers.
- Collaborate with GAM and RAM on account strategy and opportunities, promotional events (i.e. Spotfire Day). Establish bi-weekly meeting cadence with GAM and RAM.
- Maintain opportunities in SFDC and communicate pipeline to manager in order to develop Services orders forecast.
- Have knowledge of inflight projects for assigned accounts. Check-in with delivery team and Customer stakeholder periodically (bi-weekly internally) to ensure quality delivery and customer satisfaction, proactively avoiding escalations. Maintain understanding of the business problem and the solution we are delivering.Mediate escalations and their resolutions as necessary.
- Do project review at end of the project with key stakeholders to get feedback on Services, confirm satisfaction level (develop survey) and conduct interview with eye to producing a case study where applicable.
- Commercialize customer specific solutions or Service skillsets and practices into new service offerings.Easy to buy, easy to sell.
- Develop case studies of our successes and promote and reuse the solutions.
- Educate sales team on new Service offerings and enable them to drive leads
- Work with Marketing to develop customer facing collateral for Service offerings
- Develop Services that are independent ofinformatics product platform
- Collaborate with OneSource
- Develop Services that are independent ofinformatics product platform.
- Assist with development of an independent consultingpractice.
- Develop Services that are renewable annually to build a revenue consistent stream
- Work with Product Management, Sales & Marketing to align services engagements to strategic objectives.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Information technology, Mathematics, Engineering or related field, advanced degrees in Sciences, Mathematics, Healthcare, or business preferred.
- Strong understanding of Life Sciences and Informatics
- Experience with Analytics solutions.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of client-facing Service Consulting delivery or Pre-Sales software solution selling.
- Experience with delivering software solutions to solve customer business problems
- Experience in pre-sales environment understanding customer business problem and proposing a solution and closing deals.
- Partnering with Sales to driving Services opportunities (pre-sales)
- Broad understanding of information technologies
- Broad understanding of life science Research and Development, Clinical or manufacturing domains.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients across multiple functions or business units.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.