Develops current and potential sales opportunities within the Country for the DiaSorin IVD product line to maximise revenue and profit in accordance with the strategy agreed with the Czech Republic Country Manager and Marketing Manager
- Prepare the sales & marketing activities yearly plan and budget targets
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers, key-opinion leaders and decision makers to support current and future product objectives.
- Prepare reports, quotations, literature requests, FOC forms, forecasting sheets and expenses to be completed within set time frames and according to Company Policy
- Report on activities with customers in CRM (Customer Relation Management system) and every month prepare a report on Technical, Marketing and Sales activities for the Country Manager
- Implement the pricing policy identified according to the guidelines provided by Corporate and in line with the local sale policy.
- Ensure adherence to brand promotional message, profiling and positioning and for transfer of correct product information between customers and DiaSorin
- Ensure that all ISO processes are followed.
- Communicate to KOL, National Reference Labs and EQAS providers
- Represent the Company and its products to customers, within the DiaSorin Code of Eth
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- Previous experience in IVD or Life science sector as sales representative or application specialist roles.
- Prior experience in molecular laboratories is required
- Proven Technical Molecular and IVD skills
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Structured approach to market data analysis and targets definition
- Flexibility and ability to liaise with different organizational areas and key internal and external referees
- Good communication skills and training experience
- Personal drive to develop new customers contacts
- Operational accountability to ensure the implementation of the Sales & Marketing Molecular / Clinical Diagnostics plan
- Knowledge of the laboratories’ process flow
- Familiarity with the interface of software applications and instruments platforms
- Seasoned experience in using Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel.
As per local and Company requirements.