This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career
- The Customer Solutions Manager is part of the Country Customer Solution Team and reports to the Customer Solution Head.
- The Customer Solutions Manager optimizes growth and profitability through identifying and executing on key business priorities
- Develops tactics to secure commercial access for respective products in the market
- Develops, initiates and evaluates implementation of value- and solution based customer offerings
- Identifies synergies across Brands and Customers and actively shares best practices to increase profitability
- Secures a strong value proposition of company s brands among selected customer segments
- Coordinates the implementation of brand plans provided by the regional and global teams.
- Plays the role of a consultant to develop and implement customer plans
- Participates actively in and/or leads cross-functional customer teams to develop and implement customer value solutions
- Key country contact point for brand RML. Gives input to the regional and/or global teams on customers, market and brand insights and needs.
- In-country point of contact for above country brand & franchise leads.
- Secures the Swiss voice at regional level.
- Responsible for budget & project management
- Point of contact for Brand related in-depth market and competitor understanding and the translation of the insights into brand and customer plans.
- Has a strong customer and business focus
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in pharmaceutical industry or consultancy related to healthcare
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university, master would be an asset
- Good leadership skills and result oriented
- Field experience is an asset
- German and English business proficient, French recommended
Competencies and Leadership skills:
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Strategic Business Management - Strategic thinking with the ability to get things done
- Technical understanding
- Life Cycle Management
- Product Knowledge and Portfolio Management
- Proven project management skills and able to work in a matrix organization
- Customer Engagement and Insight
- Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge
- Networker and team player
- Innovative with excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of the current status and future developments within the healthcare landscape, such as integrated care, hospital care, DOT etc.
- Drive Results
- Focus on Customers and Patients
- Foster Collaboration
- Make Rapid , Disciplined Decisions
- Demonstrate Ethics & Integrity
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Business Manager, Manager, Law, Pharmaceutical, Marketing Manager, Management, Legal, Science, Marketing
Find a Job Find Candidates