This job is currently Archived,
Customer Solutions Manager - Switzerland
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career
- The Customer Solutions Manager is part of the Country Customer Solution Team and reports to the Customer Solution Head.
- The Customer Solutions Manager optimizes growth and profitability through identifying and executing on key business priorities
- Develops tactics to secure commercial access for respective products in the market
- Develops, initiates and evaluates implementation of value- and solution based customer offerings
- Identifies synergies across Brands and Customers and actively shares best practices to increase profitability
- Secures a strong value proposition of company’s brands among selected customer segments
- Coordinates the implementation of brand plans provided by the regional and global teams.
- Plays the role of a consultant to develop and implement customer plans
- Participates actively in and/or leads cross-functional customer teams to develop and implement customer value solutions
- Key country contact point for brand RML. Gives input to the regional and/or global teams on customers, market and brand insights and needs.
- In-country point of contact for above country brand & franchise leads.
- Secures the Swiss voice at regional level.
- Responsible for budget & project management
- Point of contact for Brand related in-depth market and competitor understanding and the translation of the insights into brand and customer plans.
- Has a strong customer and business focus
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry or consultancy related to healthcare
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university, master would be an asset
- Good leadership skills and result oriented
- Field experience is an asset
- German and English business proficient, French recommended
Competencies and Leadership skills:
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Strategic Business Management - Strategic thinking with the ability to get things done
- Technical understanding
- Life Cycle Management
- Product Knowledge and Portfolio Management
- Proven project management skills and able to work in a matrix organization
- Customer Engagement and Insight
- Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge
- Networker and team player
- Innovative with excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of the current status and future developments within the healthcare landscape, such as integrated care, hospital care, DOT etc.
- Drive Results
- Focus on Customers and Patients
- Foster Collaboration
- Make Rapid , Disciplined Decisions
- Demonstrate Ethics & Integrity
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Business Manager, Manager, Law, Pharmaceutical, Marketing Manager, Management, Legal, Science, Marketing