Customer Services Co-ordinator - United States
Purpose of Role
- To provide exceptional, efficient and effective customer service supported by the building and maintenance of strong and sustainable relationships with key customers across a personal portfolio of accounts.
- To ensure prompt and accurate processing of customer orders and the timely resolution of any and all customer queries arising from these orders.
- To provide clear and timely feedback to customers on stock availability to order.
- Confidently handling a diverse range of customer queries across the whole Kent portfolio and seeing each of these through to resolution in a timely manner and to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Supported by the relevant planner, to determine stock allocation for key accounts without compromising overall stock availability
- Accurate order entry for key customer accounts
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment, dealing with internal and external customers to resolve any issues promptly and effectively. (E)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing (E)
- Ability to focus on tasks, see them through and deliver results (E)
- Intermediate Excel capability (D)
- Use of SAP (D)
- Solid understanding of the generic pharmaceutical business (D)
- Receiving and processing customer orders accurately, promptly and in line with internal demand plans, pricing, agreed MoQs and expiry.
- Communicating any rejected (non-supplied) lines to the customer within 24h of order receipt. Where there are queries on the order, actively work with the KAM and/ or customer to resolve these without compromise to the dispatch schedule.
- Providing sales support to field-based KAMs including up-selling and follow-up calls
- Liaise with company Operations (or delegated service provider) to ensure orders can be processed smoothly and in line with the SLA and to gain any information needed in order to respond to customer queries.
- Resolving missing or damaged deliveries by liaison with both Operations and logistics carriers to establish root cause and processing appropriate customer claim to close out query within 10 working days
- Receiving and processing customer returns in a timely and arranging uplift as necessary so that returns are completed within 3 working weeks of the claim being raised and within 10 working days of any return being received, adhering to the approval matrix in place.
- Responding and resolving to any request for pricing credit/ debit within five working days, adhering to the approval matrix in place.
- Liaising with external customers and internal stake holders regarding setting up and maintaining relevant system master data (including customer account and material code creation) ensuring that all relevant documentation is produced and that Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are adhered to
- Label design and requested/ mandated label updates for NHS overlabelling customers
- With support from local departments, organising all necessary documentation to ensure that Export orders can be accepted and processed in a compliant manner.
- Dealing with all customer queries and complaints in a professional and positive manner, ensuring outstanding and exceptional customer service at all times.
- Maintaining in-house customer databases, spreadsheets and departmental filing systems
- Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and correctly and in a compliant manner
- Carry out basic purchasing activities for overlabelling raw materials
- Support the supply chain planning activity for lines with significant export activity
Education & Training
- GCSE English, Maths to Grade C or above
Other Requirements (key competencies)
- Customer focus
- Delivery focus
- Attention to detail
- Influencing and negotiating
- Annual Salary Review (discretionary)
- 22 days annual leave increasing with service
- Entry into Company Auto Enrolment Scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus