This job is currently Archived,
Customer Service Team Leader - Admin & Master Data Prague Czechia,
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (company)
Posted on : 27 March 2017
- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to re-imagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics.
- We do that by re-imagining what s possible. It s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
We are seeking a Customer Service Team Lead for the Administration & Master Data team, able to prioritize work loads, motivate colleagues and provide a hand on approach to supporting Master Data activities. A great opportunity to develop management responsibilities and have a high level of business impact with responsibilities for data needed at the highest levels for reporting.
The major responsibility is to ensure customer satisfaction, on time order processing and delivery of Key Performance indicators throughout leading the CS team and cooperation with cross functional stakeholders both from Operations and Commercial
- Team Leadership.
- Order to Cash process flow.
- Master Data Administration item, price, customer, supplier.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Cross functional team relationship management.
- Standard Operational Process compliance.
- Promotion and follow up on CS strategy.
- Participation on improvement initiatives.
- High School graduate or equivalent is preferable. 2 years of relevant experience in leadership, Customer service area advantageous.
- Previous experience within a multinational company is of a great advantage.
- Fluent level of English and Czech, any other language is advantageous
- Computer literate, MS Office word, excel (high level) and power point, intermediate level of usage is essential.
- Any customer database knowledge is advantageous
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Find a Job Find Candidates