- Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this individual will ensure an excellent customer and patient’s support by supervising and organizing the CS team activities, putting in place appropriate processes to face current and future business needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assure high quality of the delivery service
- Coordinate the CS outsourced team, supervising activities: order taken, claims.
- Propose improvement areas and new procedures inside Customer Service
- Stock reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Guide and teach on systems and procedures to Customer Service representatives
- Internal control procedures
- Responsible for the customer assistance and relation with the Logistic Service Provider
- Follow up all internal procedures with the LSP and LSP performance on a monthly basis
- Propose and developed new projects: EDI, electronic invoice, SIGLO, Retador, etc.
- Coordination with the Credit & Collection function to secure quickly resolution of invoicing issues.
- Compliance with Quality and Environment Policies
- Act according the Manual of Good environmental practices and segregate waste materials of the job properly and guidelines;
Qualifications Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Educational Background and Complementary Knowledge
- Commercial diploma or university degree in economic subjects is required
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Past experience with integrated accounting software and custom report writing tools. (Experience with Oracle, FRX Report Writer and/or FAS fixed assets a plus)
- Fluent in English
- Work Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position