This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this individual will ensure an excellent customer and patient s support by supervising and organizing the CS team activities, putting in place appropriate processes to face current and future business needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assure high quality of the delivery service
- Coordinate the CS outsourced team, supervising activities: order taken, claims.
- Propose improvement areas and new procedures inside Customer Service
- Stock reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Guide and teach on systems and procedures to Customer Service representatives
- Internal control procedures
- Responsible for the customer assistance and relation with the Logistic Service Provider
- Follow up all internal procedures with the LSP and LSP performance on a monthly basis
- Propose and developed new projects: EDI, electronic invoice, SIGLO, Retador, etc.
- Coordination with the Credit & Collection function to secure quickly resolution of invoicing issues.
- Compliance with Quality and Environment Policies
- Act according the Manual of Good environmental practices and segregate waste materials of the job properly and guidelines;
Qualifications Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Educational Background and Complementary Knowledge
- Commercial diploma or university degree in economic subjects is required
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Past experience with integrated accounting software and custom report writing tools. (Experience with Oracle, FRX Report Writer and/or FAS fixed assets a plus)
- Fluent in English
- Work Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
Find a Job Find Candidates