The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. With a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD’s Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a “patient first, profits later” ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world. The division is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing MSD’s prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
For our entity in Slovak Republic (Bratislava) currently we are looking for Customer Service Specialist
- Communication with distributors and distribution centres and other internal and external customers (distributors).
- Customer service for distributors (daily communication about the products availability, prices, marketing activities, handling customer´s orders, informing about deliveries and dates, solving customer´s complaints on deliveries (missing goods, damaged goods), credit notes management)
- Communications and cooperation with distribution centre (tracking of product and transfers, orders, supply management etc.)
- Accounts receivable management
- Price list update (updating of existing prices within respective internal systems)
- Cooperation with local regulatory department (checking and informing about local stock supplies, finding solution in case of stock out etc.)
- Regular reporting and data maintenance within systems
- University (economics preferred). Master degree preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in the area of customer support or logistics or financial analysis, reporting
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to perform reliably and to complete tasks independently and with precision.
- Expert command of electronic communication and business tools & applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Language: Slovak and English business proficiency and understanding
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Customer Support/Ops Generic Job Title:Customer Service Specialist
Primary Location: EMEA-Slovakia
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Medical, Law, Accounts Receivable, Supply, Healthcare, Customer Service, Legal, Finance, Operations