Customer Service Representative - Australia
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Customer Service Representatives prime purpose is to:
• Provide customer service support to both internal and external customers
• Receive, process and verify the accuracy of customers’ purchase orders.
• Initiates and/or implements corrective action as required in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
• Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
- Required Skills
• Intermediate competencies with ERP and MS office systems
• Sound problem solving abilities,
• Able to work autonomously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong time management skills – ability to prioritise
• Complete understanding of the Supply Chain process flow.
• Scientific background – desirable
- Required Experience
• Minimum 2 - 5 years in a Customer service position.
- Job Location
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- CUSTOMER SERVICE(CS)
- Position Type