This job is currently Archived,
Customer Service Representative - China
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Perform the Customer Service activities in order to ensure deliveries and invoicing to customers.
- Effective and accurate processing of customer’s orders including order encoding, tracking and coordinating to meet the customer demands
- Co-ordinates with planner and logistics to ensure products availability and timely shipment of products
- Provide the customer with all relevant and requested information and document
- Solve daily operational issues to ensure general customer satisfaction
- Maintain related master data in SAP system
- Record customer complaints in CRM system and contribute to complaints resolution
- Keep accurate record and report
- Grant efforts to the assigned KPI achievement.
- Establishes a pleasant and helpful window for customers to place orders.
- Other on-job tasks assigned
- College degree or above
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Customer Service, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Customer-oriented with strong service mindset
- knowledge of Incoterms and customs
- Good communication & coordination skills
- Be able to use English in verbal and written
- Be responsible, willing to work under pressure
- Be flexible with ability to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- SAP knowledge (or other ERP system) is highly preferred