Customer Service Representative - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics serving the global clinical laboratory and immunology communities.
- Across hospitals, hospital networks, blood banks, and labs in more than 120 countries, our company’s high-quality products and services enable healthcare professionals to make better-informed treatment decisions.
- For the immunology community, our company’s blood typing products help ensure every patient receives blood that is safe, the right type and the right unit.
- Our company brings sophisticated testing technologies, automation, information management, and interpretation tools to clinical laboratories around the world to help them run more efficiently, effectively and improve patient care.
- Our company’s purpose is to improve and save lives with diagnostics and it does that by re-imagining what’s possible.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
As the company transitions, we are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team in supporting the Italian market.
- The overall responsibility is to process customer orders and inquiries in accordance with established processes, within the required timeline, effectively and efficiently, to meet customer needs and ensure their satisfaction.
- Customer order management, working with both internal OCD contacts and external customers to ensure fulfillment of all order elements, for on-time delivery.
- Receiving, managing and resolving customer inquiries concerning orders, product availability, general information.
- Ensure technical and other inquiries etc are appropriately redirected and followed up.
- Customer complaints handling, monitoring and follow up.
- Providing support to Customer Services team colleagues (cross functional cooperation, supply chain team, sales.
- Supporting activities, archiving, maintenance of customer data in OCD database, certificates.
- High school graduate or equivalent is preferable. .
- 2+ years relevant experience in a customer facing activity, such as Customer Service, or Customer Care in a commercial business in a market led economy.
- Previous work experience in a multi-national company is of great advantage
- Written and oral communication skills – to an advanced level
- Computer literate, knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Language skills – fluent – written and spoken – in business Italian. English on a communicative level.
- Telephone skills – in the areas of listening, problem resolution, dealing with difficult situations/concerned customers.
- Team work while ensuring follow up on individual responsibility
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.