Customer Service Representative - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We share a commitment to make every interaction easy and personal; to genuinely listen and act on our customers’ input; and to have the best people on our team, each one committed to customer success.
- We care deeply about people with Hearing loss.
- We work closely with hearing healthcare professionals to provide Hearing solutions that improve lives in meaningful ways.
- As a member of our Customer Care team, you play a critical role in our success in the Canadian hearing health market.
- Our customers are our primary focus, and you will provide them with outstanding care, ensuring they receive the assistance and guidance they need to successfully fit our products, meet their patients’ needs and build their business.
- When they have questions or a problem, you will take that extra step to ensure they get the information they need, either through your own in-depth product knowledge or by working with our sales team, in-house audiologists, and other internal resources, as quickly as possible.
- You will also partner with the Regional Business Solutions Manager to help build brand loyalty with both established and new
- You have a proven skill in a customer service environment or call center.
- You are team oriented with a positive attitude and outstanding people skills.
- You have strong computer skills including proficiency in Word and Excel.
- You are fluent in both English and French, both written and oral.
Does this sound like you?
- We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- All applications will be kept confidential. Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
- Our company's hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.