Customer Service Representative III - United States
What you'll be doing:
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Handle and Resolve customer complaints.
- Schedule and Coordinate Shipments White Glove Deliveries.
- Enter and Maintain Standing Orders.
- Process/ Manage Order for PCD and FSD.
- Allocations and Prioritizations.
- Special handling and 3rd party drop ship orders.
- Manage Platinum Service Queue.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age