This job is currently Archived,
Customer Service Representative II - United States
Posted on : 07 May 2017
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- Our company Laboratories is seeking a forward-thinking and professional individual to make a positive contribution to our Customer Care team.
- Using strong communication and problem solving skills, you will process customer orders, answer questions, participate in process resolution, provide administrative and data analysis support in preparation for our ERP platform transition.
- We are looking for someone who is self-driven, passionate about customer care, and someone who will take pride in their position with our company.
- The ideal candidate will take initiative when appropriate, have sound judgment and be a participant and proponent of team work.
- Flexibility and adaptability are a must in our growing organization as we strive to continually improve our customer’s experience.
- Main responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls professionally.
- Responding to customer inquiries via telephone and email.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, forms and applications.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues.
- Routing calls to appropriate resources.
- Initiating follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Administrative and data analysis support as needed.
What you need for this role:
- High school diploma required, AA or BS degree a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience providing outstanding customer service.
- Strong customer service background.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid listening, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Computer skills including, but not limited to:
- Data input and information retrieval, strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and creating spreadsheets and other reports using Excel.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM and ten-key by touch a must.
- Experience with SAP and SFDC, call center background and purchase order processing a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.