Customer Service Representative - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you have an ambition to be part of an expansive company?
- Our company is now searching for two highly skilled Customer Service Representatives to back up their team.
- This is a position where you can increase your experience within service.
- If exceeding and improving the customers experience comes natural to you, this very well may be the position for you. Do not hesitate to apply today!
- Academic Work is on behalf of our client our company looking for two Customer Service Representatives.
- This is a full-time position and is set to start immediately.
- One of the employments is a permanent full-time position, whilst the other is a temporary post filling for 12 months with chance of extension
- Group language is English but you will speak Swedish in the team.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from our company is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
- Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidates that proceed will be employed directly by our company.
About the position
- As a Customer Service Representative you will be working in a close cooperation with the clients and the customer service team to provide the best possible service.
- The positions consist to a large extent of being the face and voice to our company’s customers, who is internationally based.
- Each person is responsible for different regions, such as UK/Ireland, Africa, Eastern Europe or German-speaking countries, why good skills in English are required.
- You will handle inquiries and incoming orders and process them in collaboration with our company’s other departments (sales, distribution, manufacturing, finance).
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Order handling and providing service for both existing as well as new customers
- Respond to offer requests
- Following up on delivery status
- Respond to user requests
- Keep customer information updated in the business system
- Update the price and discount information in company's business system
- Cooperate with company's other departments to improve the customer experience
Skills and qualifications
- Have at least a High School Diploma
- Have work-life experience of customer service (minimum 1 year)
- Have experience of working with business system
- Fluent in Swedish and English both in speech and writing. About 75% of the customer support will be through E-mail
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
- Have previous work experience with Jeeves or similar ERP-systems
- Have other language skills, such as French or German
- As a person, you are meticulous, responsible and flexible.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team.
- Your ambition is to long term work with service, preferably developing yourself within the organization.
- In addition to this, we would like you to be loyal, quality-focused and interested in company's products.
- Because work can be stressful we also see that you can handle stress.
- START: Immediately
- WORK EXTENT: Full-time
- TRAVEL: Ability to travel approx. twice a year