Customer Service Representative - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 May 2017
- Do you have an ambition to be part of an expansive company?
- Our company is now searching for two highly skilled Customer Service Representatives to back up their team.
- This is a position where you can increase your experience within service.
- If exceeding and improving the customers experience comes natural to you, this very well may be the position for you. Do not hesitate to apply today!
- Academic Work is on behalf of our client our company looking for two Customer Service Representatives.
- This is a full-time position and is set to start immediately.
- One of the employments is a permanent full-time position, whilst the other is a temporary post filling for 12 months with chance of extension
- Group language is English but you will speak Swedish in the team.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from our company is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
- Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidates that proceed will be employed directly by our company.
About the position
- As a Customer Service Representative you will be working in a close cooperation with the clients and the customer service team to provide the best possible service.
- The positions consist to a large extent of being the face and voice to our company’s customers, who is internationally based.
- Each person is responsible for different regions, such as UK/Ireland, Africa, Eastern Europe or German-speaking countries, why good skills in English are required.
- You will handle inquiries and incoming orders and process them in collaboration with our company’s other departments (sales, distribution, manufacturing, finance).
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Order handling and providing service for both existing as well as new customers
- Respond to offer requests
- Following up on delivery status
- Respond to user requests
- Keep customer information updated in the business system
- Update the price and discount information in company's business system
- Cooperate with company's other departments to improve the customer experience
Skills and qualifications
This position suits you who are structured, proactive in your work and used to deliver on sometimes short dead-lines. You also have excellent collaborations skills and a passion for first-rate service.
- Have at least a High School Diploma
- Have work-life experience of customer service (minimum 1 year)
- Have experience of working with business system
- Fluent in Swedish and English both in speech and writing. About 75% of the customer support will be through E-mail
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
- Have previous work experience with Jeeves or similar ERP-systems
- Have other language skills, such as French or German
- As a person, you are meticulous, responsible and flexible.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team.
- Your ambition is to long term work with service, preferably developing yourself within the organization.
- In addition to this, we would like you to be loyal, quality-focused and interested in company's products.
- Because work can be stressful we also see that you can handle stress.
- START: Immediately
- WORK EXTENT: Full-time
- TRAVEL: Ability to travel approx. twice a year