This job is currently Archived,
Customer Service Representative - Thailand
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 18 September 2017
- Acts as primary customer interface for important external customers, distributors, potential customers and other roles internal to the business.
- Pro-actively interacts with customer for notification of late orders due to product availability, transportation issues
- Interacts with customers as occasion arises - on site. Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of assigned customers: knowledge of roles and responsibilities at the customer and knowledge of internal relationships/decision makers, understanding the business model
- Interacts with broader network of Internal DuPont Partners to ensure that the customers’ requirements are understood and commitments are met.
- Responsible for inquiry & order handling process from beginning to end
- Responsible for management of consignment stock: consignment fill-up, inventory management, invoicing, count, reconciliation
- Processes customer complaints and returns according to Complaint Management process and return policies. Able to identify need for extra information to enable a thorough complaint analysis.
- Actively monitors open orders to ensure that deliveries arrive at the customer on time, as committed.
- Follows desk procedures/policies in compliance with all aspect
- Able to provide backup coverage for CSRs for standard transactions
- Performs standard Customer Master Data Maintenance activities following defined procedures and guidelines
- Understanding of cash collection process e.g. credit hold next steps/actions. On request, resolves open credit issues with customers and issues invoice adjustments and other debits/credits.
- Performs active follow-up on sales versus forecast. Interacts with the customer to get better understanding of variations.
- Supports Sales by providing detailed input/reports on sales volumes by account
- 2 years relevant working experience as CSR (customer oriented position)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with different parties and deliver the result.
- Good engagement and problem-solving skill in proactive and positive attitude
- Good analysis and judgment
- Well organized and good documentation skills.
- Language skills: Local language, good knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Computer knowledge: Proficient in Word and Excel, SAP experience is preferred