Customer Service Officer - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Together with your customer service colleagues you are responsible for communication with our Customers regarding Customer Service, Logistics and Sales related matters. The level and way of communication may vary between customers and countries. Both internal client and external client focus is required. This position is focused on order to cash process processes. You are part of the Customer Service Department.
- First point of contact for clients and logistics service providers regarding logistics, customer service and sales-related issues, such as product portfolio management, tracking product portfolio changes, pre-payments, shipments, incoterms, recording any price complaints and/or returns, analyzing and matching order patterns and deliver specifications and KPI reporting;
- Validation of the orders;
- Follow-up on price quotations and tenders;
- Follow up on customer-related matters with internal departments such as Sales, Expedition, Planning/Stock Management, QA, RA and Marketing;
- Collaborate with the Technical Customer Service employees in the area of complaints and repair handling;
- Implement process improvements;
- Manage operational matters, such as Sales, Customer Service and Logistics;
- Discuss sales plans with Sales Directors and/or Sales Managers;
- Communicating with customers and/or logistics service provider regarding identifying operational issues such as major or critical back orders, late or damaged deliveries, non-compliance agreements, etc.;
- Informing the customer and internal stakeholders about product/assortment changes;
- Promoting new products;
- Participate and lead customer improvement projects, including stock pile and forecasting, transport in combination with incoterms, in which a good balance between cost and benefit is essential;
- Providing supply chain information for sales contracts and tenders;
- Perform loss analysis and define corrective actions;
- Participate in projects such as a new ERP system.
- A bachelor degree or similar professional and intellectual ability;
- Excellent command of the French, English and Dutch language;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- A minimum of 2 years experience with an ERP system;
- Knowledge of Customer Service processes;
- Experience within Customer Service in an international environment;
- Affinity with Sales;
- Good command of MS-Office.
A varied position in an organization with a unique product in the ophthalmic world. D.O.R.C. offers a pleasant working environment and excellent primary and secondary conditions, including a 100% reimbursement of pension contributions. The collective labour agreement Metalektro applies.
D.O.R.C. Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center (International) B.V. was founded in 1983 and developed through close cooperation with leading surgeons in the world an innovative and high-quality line of ophthalmic surgical instruments and disposables. These are applied within the front and rear segment surgery for the treatment of eye disorders.
The products are sold in over 80 countries worldwide through subsidiaries in Germany, France, Austria, Great Britain, Sweden, USA, Brazil, Italy and Dubai and a network of distributors. Within the D.O.R.C. group 450 employees are active with 275 working out of our headquarters in Zuidland (Rotterdam area).
There is an informal atmosphere. Individually and in (project) teams we work together on the further growth of our organization. We are working hard but several fun activities are organized leading to a pleasant working atmosphere.
For more information about this position please contact Jan Dingemanse (Recruiter) tel. no. +31 (0) 181 458 080.
Interested in this position? Please send your CV and a motivation letter and click HERE to respond directly to this vacancy.