This job is currently Archived,
Customer Service Manager Allegan United States,
Posted on : 11 July 2017
- We are currently searching for a Customer Service Manager who will provide independent and front line supply chain strategic leadership on key accounts, working closely with Sales VPs, AEs, and key customer supply chain contacts to provide value-added solutions to the top customers.
- In addition, provide leadership and oversight to Customer Service Account Managers (CSAMs) and Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in managing accounts to exceed department goals and customer expectations.
- Also, work closely with customers, CSAM's, and Sales on the development and implementation of supply chain strategies to maximize sales and service, while minimizing costs (inventory and obsolescence).
- Owns Contract, International and Animal Health supply chain meetings to the benefit of all customers, AEs, and other company functions and insures follow up actions are documented and helps hold individuals accountable. Independently represents our company at a top management level meeting at our top customers. Assist in ensuring our activities/processes/management is consistent across our management team.
- Will be the go-to person for the functional VP of the business unit.
- Understand each customer s unique supply chain and develop supply chain account strategies to optimize profitability and customer satisfaction through proactive analysis and continuous improvement.
- Helps design/drive improved processes (inside and outside the department) as assigned by department leadership to make our company a more cost-effective and reliable supplier to our customers. Ensures processes are disciplined from the acceptance of business through on-time delivery and commercialization.
- Provides mentoring, development, direction and support to Customer Service Account Managers (CSAM s) and Customer Service Representatives (CSR s).
- Serves as weekly Customer Service point person on cross-functional teams (Value Streams, Stage Gate, conversions, deductions, pricing, etc.)
- Independently reviews weekly service & inventory reports for assigned team, identifying trends and/or outliers and proactively meeting with CSAM for explanation or resolution.
- Mentors staff to prepare regular reports which are useful to the company and the customer (fill rate, warehouse service & outs, shortages, inventory, etc.).
- Prepares and/or assists CSAM in preparing presentations for customer visits, customer meetings, sales meetings and trade shows.
- Requires Bachelor degree in business, sales or related field (or equivalent education and experience).
- Seven plus years experience in a supply chain function including five years management/supervisory experience.
- Strong customer service orientation, ability to work effectively with our customers through collaboration and work with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in analytical reasoning with a high degree of skill and accuracy working with calculations and numbers.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow through on a variety of complex processes are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, including oral and written communication skills.
- Has obtained and displays extensive company/industry supply-chain knowledge and demonstrates the ability to independently lead/implement enhanced customer processes and successfully manage these dynamic relationships.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, strong attention to detail and ability to handle changing priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Crystal Enterprise, Oracle, PEAK and Sharepoint.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
Allegan Michigan United States
Find a Job Find Candidates