- We are a dynamic globally active company within the medical products industry with approx. 700 employees.
- With 16 subsidiaries and more than 40 distributors, we are located in more than 60 countries.
- We are looking for support in our Customer Service (in full-time)for our Swedish subsidiary.
You will ensure a high standard of satisfaction of the needs and wishes of our customers. You will also support the Swedish subsidiary in administrative assignments occasionally.
Moreover, your tasks are:
- Maintain current and develop new customer relationships
- Gather and process orders, back-orders & special orders within omni-channel distribution setup (mail order, online orders, wholesale), handle credit notes
- Handle claims of textiles and breast forms
- Advise customers & end-consumers via telephone or e-mail in Danish and Swedish
- Conduct promotional activities with target groups within local market budget
- Implement territory-related special promotions together with sales force
- Administrate consignment stock in collaboration with sales force
- Support regional marketing, GM and finance by close collaboration
- Run periodical analysis and create reports on sales
- Administrate item numbers & price lists
- Administrate contact data of customers and end-users
Furthermore, you convince us by:
- A Degree or qualification in business management administration (or other applicable job related curriculum)
- Business fluency/mother tongue in Danish and Swedish is a must
- English proficiency is of high advantage
- Experience in customer service & sales support
- Experience in administrative management
- Affinity to medical industry and knowledge of health system in Denmark preferred – knowledge about Sweden is an additional advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and warehouse management software