This job is currently Archived,
Customer Service Assistant - United Kingdom
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- To arrange cost effective shipments to company affiliate.
- Ensuring shipments are complete, with compliant documentation, within a constantly changing environment driven by customers and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare accurate, compliant export documentation.
- Understand and fully comply with export regulations.
- Organize ambient, cold chain and hazardous shipments
- Work with Contract Manufacturers and Third Party Warehouses.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to support cost reduction and lead time.
- Provide guidance and direction to internal and external groups on cost.
- Participate in investigations as a response to customer complaints/deviations.
- Understand and meet requirements of several external organisations e.g.
- Consular and Chamber of Commerce requirements for accurate preparation of documentation to be certified or legalized by authorized officials of the governing bodies.
Education and Experience
- Good knowledge of GMP/GDP requirements.
- Good knowledge of Export Documentation/Export Regulations
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Good knowledge of IMDG/IATA regulations