are you interested in a multifaceted role in medline’s diegem office supporting our benelux Customer Service department?
in many cases, the Customer Service department is the first point of customer contact, which speaks to the significance and importance of this role. Customer Service is the voice, ear and heart of our company. our department focusses on close collaboration and Teamwork with Sales and many other departments to guarantee Customer Satisfaction and happiness, and to achieve success for medline.
we are looking for a Customer Service agent to join our new office in diegem, belgium.
- work closely with the account managers in the benelux region and their customers; provide personalised service for any queries and requests in a timely and professional manner;
- ensure order maintenance in our erp system (qad), from order entry to order invoicing;
- review all reports on a regular basis to ensure proper maintenance and support month-end and year-end closings;
- file claims & complaints;
- work in conjunction with the Customer Service, Marketing, contracts and Pricing departments in our other locations as required;
- process administrative tasks given by the Account Manager; examples include arranging special delivery requests, keying orders, etc.;
- provide information regarding order status and any backorders to customer/Account Manager;
- use effective communication to resolve all customer requirements;
- achieve set kpi's in accordance with company requirements;
- support the tender management team in all aspects of tender/bid process as well as with quotations and contracts for customers or Purchasing organisations;
- maintain the Contract Management system to track all issues and resolutions, report on trends and respond to inquiries from stakeholders and partners;
- collate and prepare tender submissions; record gains/losses and provide info to support ordering forecasts.
- additional responsibilities may be assigned as the business grows and changes.
- previous Customer Service experience and experience in tender management is a plus;
- knowledge of the medical supplies market is an advantage;
- high level of oral, written and interpersonal Communication Skills;
- ability to communicate fluently in dutch, French and English in a verbal and written format;
- methodical and structured organisation skills;
- work well individually or as part of a team;
- confident in dealing with individuals at all levels within our organisation;
- must be able to work and deliver in a fast paced environment;
- strong administrative background;
- great attention to detail.
Find a Job Find Candidates