Customer Service Administrator - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading healthcare business in Britain and Ireland with sales in excess of £300 million, over 900 employees and an ambition to be one of the leading players in the supply of own and 3rd party products and services to the healthcare sector.
- Our company is focused on driving organic growth in its existing businesses and identifying new acquisition opportunities that strengthen and expand its product range, broaden its geographical reach and improve its business.
- Our company operates across three key divisions - Medical Devices, Pharma and Logistics:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accepting and entering customer orders
- Scheduling orders for dispatch
- Generating dispatch dockets
- Order Entry & Filing
- Dealing with customer queries/requests/ back orders.
- Liaising with Carriers/Couriers to ensure efficient & timely delivery of product to customers
- Supporting Sales Teams & Managers
- Calling and liaising wth clients
- Assigning stock
- Generate pick list/ load report
- Assign external technician jobs including PPM’s
- Selecting route/driver
- Confirm details/client/driver/warehouse/qc/repairs
- Maintaining and updating internal system
- Check task data & verify details
- Collecting and matching all Proof of delivering
- Generate stock and other ad hoc reports
- Update Records and logs
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Two years previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a Service environment.
- Experience in a busy warehouse environment would be ideal.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Processing invoices
- I.T. literate
The successful candidate will be:
- Flexible, hardworking and enjoy working with people.
- Articulate, courteous with a friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines
- Occasional requirements to work beyond normal working hours.