This job is currently Archived,
Customer Relationship Representative Bangkok Thailand,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 18 September 2017
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with the customers
- Monitors and anticipates customer requirements and order patterns; proactively contacts customer as part of an enhanced service delivery option
- Executes first call resolution to customer / sales service requests
- Answers customer inquiries related to product questions
- Supports the resolution of outstanding customer concerns
- Confirms order status to customer inquiries made by phone
- Highlights customer issues and trends around policy and supply to the BU for decision
- Proactively maintains customer order/ information files
- Onboard new customers (both ways: customer / product knowledge & CS internal needs)
- On exceptional basis performs Order Management tasks while on the phone with differentiated customer
- Identifies and makes requests to change and maintain customer, material and transactional master data in close collaboration with the Customer Service Master Data Specialist as they are identified during order processing
- Support for paper work and replying audit query.
- Ensure timely and accurate process of orders in SAP
- Over 3 years relevant working experience as CSR.
- Well understand Sales policy, product lines, business process and model with industry knowledge in SBU(s).
- Well understand local requirements (Legal, Tax, Statutory Requirements)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with different parties and deliver the result.
- Good engagement and problem solving skill in proactive and positive attitude
- Good analysis and judgment
- Well organized and good documentation skills.
- Good English skills including speaking and writing.
- Good computer application skill, SAP experience is preferred
Thailand - Bangkok - Bangkok
Find a Job Find Candidates